Monday, January 23, 2017

Comes Around, Goes Around, Little Bitches

District of Columbia Superior Court
January 23, 2017

Evan Gahr
Washington Gadfly
Phone Enthusiast
Daily Caller columnist en absentia
EvanGahr@aol.com

Vs.
Michael Horowitz
Christian Right Show Jew
Hudson Institute


Libel

Per multiple online statements and direct communications with this moral equivalent of a CPUSA Jew and white cracker—ie, even the KKK did not harass the parents of white Jewish civil rights workers, as far as can be determined—the following is a close approximation of our conversation in 2004  

a)the malicious lies he told my own mother and father to frighten them in order to shut me up about my dismissal from the Hudson Institute, under pressure from Karl Rove, incited by Horowitz's cousin, then OMB general counsel Jay "a little anti-Semitism is good for the Jews" Lefkowitz because I denounced Paul Weyrich for saying the Jews killed Christ.   

b)his phone call and Fed Ex package, carefully coordinated with AEI, National Review and Gary Bauer, also constitute ipso post facto aggravated harassment and prima face evidence of malice for reasons that should be clear from reading just this exchange alone.   

Michael Horowitz: Hello
Phone Enthusiast: Michael?
Michael Horowitz: Yes
Phone Enthusiast: This is Evan Gahr
Michael Horowitz: What do you want, Evan?
Phone Enthusiast: I want to know about the White House. What role, if any, did they have in my dismissal?
Michael Horowitz: I have no comment. I have no comment until the end of time.  
Phone Enthusiast: I know you’re lying.  You basically told my mother and father that I was fired by Hudson for suddenly suffering from bi-polar mania and was a danger to myself and others.
But you told Nat Hentoff off the record that you disagreed with me for calling Moral Majority and Heritage Foundation co-founder Paul Weyrich “a demented anti-Semite” because he said the Jews killed Christ, but they should not have fired me for doing so.
Michael Horowitz: I have no comment
Phone Enthusiast: I didn’t ask you for comment. I know you are lying.
Phone Enthusiast: You told my father I was fired for going crazy. But I know from my first lawyer, Marty Mendelsohn, who founded the DOJ Nazi hunting division, you were once hospitalized for a serious psychiatric disorder
Michael Horowitz: That is true
Phone Enthusiast: Was it a mental hospital or a physical hospital?
Michael Horowitz: I don’t want to say





































Exhibit A (which defendant must be compelled to bring to Court)
I am happy to assert under oath that you told Nat Hentoff off the record and Rabbi David Saperstein that you disagreed with me over Weyrich but Hudson was wrong to fire me over him
Failure to include that letter in Fed Ex package to plaintiff’s parents after they hung up on him and made clear they wanted all communications to cease and desist immediately, is ipso post facto evidence of malice
Exhibit B
Undisputed Statements by Plaintiff in 2004
"Who is Michael Horowitz?"
"Michael has the singular accomplishment in modern Washington of being the only person ever to badger and frighten the father of another player in the political stew."
"What's his day job at Hudson?"
"He saves persecuted Christians around the world but he wasn't too concerned about the Jew around the corner from his office.
"I started working for Hudson in July 2000 in New York. I relocated to DC right after Labor Day in September.
"The White House, according to Weyrich's written statement was asking questions about the matter of my employment on May 2nd. I was fired May 4th."
"Why was the White House concerned with you?"
"Paul Weyrich, in one press release from the American Jewish Congress, linked Paul Weyrich to the White House. They were worried about the political fallout from me calling him an anti-Semite. They called him and asked him to cool it. He said, if you can't handle this, how are you going to handle a real controversy? There were two people to shut up, him and me. They couldn't do it to him because he doesn't get federal contracts.
"On that Tuesday night, Herb London [president of Hudson] swore to the Forward that he wasn't going to fire me. Thursday he fired me."
Hudson claimed to the media and petititioner's father that Mr. Gahr was dismissed for going off the deep-end, i.e, being a looney tune "paranoid" and "bizarre" to cite some words. The “proof” was that petitioner had used a stuffed chimp to taunt a supporter of Mr. Weyrich in a television debate, saying he was acting like a big baby, thus the baby chimp.
Michael Horowitz, the Hudson senior fellow who told petitioner’s father that his son was fired for going crazy, enlisted AEI magazine editor Karl Zinsmeister in his pre-mediated phone call. Horowitz had Zinsmeister stand by the phone so Dr. Gahr could talk to him and learn just what a looney tune his son was.







Exhbit C for Chimpstein  aka Louis E. Chimpstein
Exhibit D
The following fellow travelers of Horowitz are needed as witnesses
Former AEI magazine editor and GWB WH advisor Karl Zinsmeister
Jonah Goldberg
Christin Right leader and former GOP presidential candidate Gary Bauer
Herb London
Ken Weinstein
Jay “a little anti-Semitism is good for the Jews” Lefkowitz
AEI president Arthur Brooks
Gary Bauer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home