Thursday, January 19, 2017

Neo-Con Un-American Activities

 



CAH by Michael Horowitz, with contemporaneous knowledge by Gary Bauer, of Jewish journo’s parents to frighten then (with malicious lies) so I would stop exercising my free speech rights to criticize Hudson Institute president Herb London and neo-cons for

  1. firing me under pressure from Karl Rove, incited by Horowitz’s cousin Jay Lefkowitz, who had Tim Goeglein (tortuous interference with contract) make illegal phone calls to London and coerce him into firing me (BOC, religious discrimination) and then lying to the press and editors by blaming the whole thing on me using a stuffed chimp to debate David Horowitz
  2. Defending Moral Majority and Heritage Foundation co-founder Paul Weyrich for saying the Jews killed Christ even AFTER he reached out to me privately to make clear he regretted the pain his remarks caused Jews and that  I was fired (without his knowledge

I believe that everything stated above and below

a) is entirely accurate and facts and context
b)congruent with multiple assertions by me online,  reported by major publications  since 2001 and (excluding comments to the Washington Jewish Week around June that year) not disputed anywhere publicly--ie, only in court documents
c)but Herb London’s defense of of my 2006 breach of contract against him, if my understanding is correct, omitted important facts
Karl Rove

Tim Goeglein (later fired by the Bush White House for plagiarism)
Herb London
Hudson Institute longtime honcho/Reagan DOJ Official Michael Horowitz/Christian Right Anti-Semitism Apologist/Helped found Federalist Society
Christian Right leader/former Reagan White House adviser Gary Bauer
AEI longtime mag editor Karl Zinsmeister, who shortly after the events described  below went to work for the Bush White House and said Mona Charen was “worried that you’re a fag” when he recommended me for a job with the Hudson Institute and made it sound like she only agreed to hire me after he assured her that I am not gay
National Review honcho Jonah Goldberg (who incidentally likes to make gay bashing jokes in private--per our conversation at AEI dinner he said if you drop your wallet at CATO (know to have lots of gay conservatives) don’t bend down to pick it up

In 2001,

a) I made clear to Michael Horowitz that I had determined, due to  recent conversation with the late Moral Majority and Heritage Foundation co-founder Paul Weyrich in June ( that Karl Rove incited by his cousin Jay Lefkowitz, OMB general counsel, later MH apparently arranged for him to be Special Envoy to North Korea, even though if memory serves, he was by statute not qualified--ie required somebody with foreign policy experience got me fired from the Hudson Institute



Weyrich at my request put this stuff in writing for my lawsuit in 2002.
WHemail2.jpg

But in June 2001,  after Weyrich alerted me to the WH role in this,  I started getting really loud about it with lots of prominent people around town--also wrote to Abe Foxman but he did not respond.   Desperate to stop me from exercising my free speech rights, Micahel Horowitz



b)Acting with malice and forethought and colluding with the following people

Jonah Goldberg
Robert Bork
Gary Bauer
Others that require discovery to determine

MH collected every single letter I had emailed to every conservatives around town trying to bait them into quotes about something they did not want to talk about but NOT saying anything that could in any way be conceived as threatening or harassment or manifestations of any serious psychiatric disorder--ie, it was just what everybody else would understand then and now is my typical modus operandi

MH made two unwanted and intimidating and harassing communications with my mother and father who previously he had never met or talked to.  I suspect but don’t know for sure that he didn’t even know my father is a doctor on UES until Jay Lefkowitz told him since I worked with his wife Eleana Lefkowitz at Insight Magazine,  offered job by John Podhoretz since Lefkowitz worked for Bill Kristol (who lied to WaPo to cover up for Weyrich saying the Jews killed Christ)

  1. Phone call to my father’s office during which he lied and frightened them and badgered them to convince them that I was fired due to suddenly being mentally unhinged and acting congruent with bi-polar mania  and that  I was a danger to myself and possibly other a)told my father that his wife is a doctor and  tried to convince him that they indicated the above was accurate. He did not explain to my father that his wife is PCP and has no way of making such a determination.  

Dr. Gahr: What kind of doctor is your wife
Michael Horowitz: Internist
Dr. Gahr: Yeah, well, then tell her to stick to her own specialty  

The “evidence” Horowitz offered on the phone to “prove” I was fired for having serious psychiatric problems was that I had used a stuffed chimp to mock David Horowitz on “Hannity and Colmes” when he defended Weyrich and said I wrongly called him an anti-Semite for saying the Jews killed Christ.  Something like, “David is acting like a baby. So I brought a stuffed chimp.”


chimpanaroma2.jpg


a)in fact, Horowitz KNEW--per my public pronouncements that the only reason I got fired was because Tim Goeglein complained to Herb London about me
b)I stated the following in my own letter to Horowitz, something like, I am happy to assert under oath that you told Nat Hentoff OTR you disagreed with me about Weyrich but Hudson was wrong to fire me about him and you told [prominent liberal Jewish leader MH needed to have good relations with] that you disagreed with me about Weyrich but Hudson should not have fired me for criticizing him
c)In my own prior conversation with Horowitz  after I got fired he did not give any indication that he thought I was having any kind of psychiatric problems when I was baiting him
d)In fact, the following exchange, is when he probably figured that I got fired due to outside interference.
Evan Gahr: There was only two months left on my contract. What was the rush? Why did Herb London need to fire me suddenly?
Michael Horowitz: Only two months left. Oh, Evan. What the fuck is wrong with you? Grow the hell up.

During the phone conversation with my parents, he had AEI magazine editor  Karl Zinsmeister literally sitting by his own phone to help him convince the animals that  Zinsmeister and AEI purged me and blacklisted me and illegally denied me writing contracts (discrimination in contracts based on race or ethnicity is illegal) because I also was kind of unhinged. Horowtiz, kep saying, “Call Karl. Call Karl.”  In fact, although not apparent at the time to my lawyer but now widely known to Tucker Carlson, if my understanding is correct, Zinsmeister purged me under pressure from Goegelin

That was the phone call.

Second unwanted and intimidating and frightening communication and prima facie evidence of malice, deceit and withholding materially relevant information

Even though both my mother and father made very clear implicitly and probably explicitly that MH should never contact them again, he proceeded to send them next day FedEx a pacakge with a letter saying in lawyerly language that I was clearly a danger to myself and others. Per the phone call lies.  

MH mailed them all my correspondence to various conservatives baiting them.  I had personally mailed MH two letters

a)something like I am meeting Weyrich soon do you want to go with me. If you are embarrassed to be around me you can wear a KKK hood. Because that is not racist, right? Just like Weyrich saying the Jews killed Christ is not anti-Semitic

b)I am happy to assert under oath in any forum that you told Nat Hentoff and a prominent Jewish leader that you disagreed with me about Weyrich but Hudson was wrong to fire me about them

But he deliberately and purposely OMITTED that letter because including it would have established ipso post facto that his contention I was fired for serious psychiatric problems was a  malicious lie.

c)In fact, prior to 2001,  the only mental condition I ever had was low-grade depression (dysthymia).  As a DIRECT result, medical experts agree, of the MH  ACH concurrent with civil IED  I have been fighting MDD since then.  At Columbia Prep, I never even got into a fist fight. Or got suspended or anything. I never even got really drunk at college--in the classic way students do and go wild. But since 2001, both my parents have been frightened that I am going to “get into trouble” and get worried--direct locus to MH stunt--that I am acting in ways congruent with classic bi-polar mania. In fact, I am just acting in ways that they misconstrue as mania--like suddenly going to DC or staying out late or writing stuff late at night or calling people in other time zones late at night--that is necessary for me to do just be a really great investigative journalist and writer.

The problem is that  to literally to this day, my mother and father, do not understand that MH deliberately did not send them the letter saying I knew he told two people Hudson was wrong to fire me.  He refuses to do  so. FYI, Herb London and Ken Weinstein had no advance knowledge of the MH ACH.

 But, fyi, for context since lots of current civil claims are connected to this whole ne-con cabal.   I am just alerting you to the apparently criminal context especially considering  overlapping players with the following apparent prima facie civil violations of recent months.

I have said all this publicly nobody said one word in response.
Filed NIE via phone USC Alexandri against Gary Bauer NIED for recent events not directly related to MH CAH


  1. Roger Aronoff and by extension Don Irvine and Debbie Lambert Accuracy in Media breached oral and written contract for my WaPo hit piece in 2014; promised 500 dollars  and I delivered piece just as promised; refused to publish would not even pay lousy 100 kill fee; rejected like 10 other submissions.  Herb London tied to AIM--writes for them, etc.

  2. Family Research Council denied me credentials to their September conference, probably because I exposed a sexual harassment lawsuit against them that started with complaint to DC OHR.  Bauer and Bill Bennett headlined conference.  FRC ignored inquiries for several days and even would not say if they would let me go this year.  I complained to GB--suddenly the press guy told me it was a big mix-up
  3. I asked GB privately to tell AIM to pay me the lousy 500 dollars and stop blacklisting me--rough estimate minimum 10,000 lost income since then
  4. He refused. Even though public reproach by him would have been helpful
  5. I criticized him publicly for the whole Weyrich thing and John Podhoretz
  6. John Podhoretz convinced or coerced (Tortious Interference with Contract) Neil Patel into blacklisting me and firing me, contravening Tucker’s own promise of a salaried job with health insurance
  7. Patel had no legitimate business reason or non-discriminatory reasons for doing this; I had sparked a congressional investigation and DHS IG and published lots of cool exclusive stuff that everybody really liked.  Patel had previously told me page views were irrelevant to him under a contract since I could file as much or as little as I liked

NIE this month Breach of Contract against Neil Patel (for not paying me for articles published in November) and terminating my Washington Gadfly chimp column that Tucker Carlson offered me as a salaried job and blacking me--refuses to publish a) articles in WordPress and approved by editor Vince at newsroom meetings b)articles published in November including about WaPo and expenses for trips for WP hit piece and election night coverage
John Podhoretz clearly coerced Patel into quasi firing me and blacklisting me
EEOC and DC OHR complaints against Patel in his personal capacity for religious discrim and illegal retaliation (sued Hudson under DC HRA in 2001 moved to fed court)
Norman Podhoretz was paid by Herb London 200,000 annually to do nothing; Norman told me not to apologize for calling Weyrich an anti-Semite; he said nothing when I got fired. To this day, Norman and his wife Midge Decter have refused to disavow Paul Weyrich for saying the Jews killed Christ
Ditto for Gary Bauer. He refuses to even acknowledge Weyrich made the remark
Tweeted MPD press account asking if his refusal to return the computer I purchased on my desk at the Daily Caller is civil matter of constituted theft of property

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home